Friday 21 June 2013

Anti aging that works!

I have tried a lot of facials. All at upscale spas, and dermatologists clinics.  
Here are the top 2 facials that were well worth the money. I saw a difference immediately after,  and got compliments about how fresh I looked from people that didn't know.

1. A facial designed by a woman who had all her training in Europe. She also keeps up to date with all the top skincare lines, and serums. I always add the oxygen treatment to her facials it makes a big difference. Her masks are unlike any other. She combines several serums, and layers them. She erases 10 yrs off my face when she's done. 

No one has compared to having treatments done by the owner of this business. She has a passion for expertise, and perfection in her field.

I would recommend finding a place that the owner does clients,has trained overseas, and you can tell this is her passion and her calling. Set up a consultation, if the person is passionate about anti aging not just collecting a paycheck you are going to get more for your  money.

2. There is a lot of new technology in skin tightening facials done with machines. I recently had a treatment in which they combined lpg, with radio frequency, and infusion. These are pricey, but with all these groupon sites you can find deals. I don't recommend the place that's offering the coupon, but rather approach the owner of a place you trust and ask them if they'd rather have your business instead. Can they offer you the same deal. 

It never hurts to ask.

It was well worth it because the owner of a place I've been going to for infrared sauna's for years offered me a combination of 4 different treatments for only $25.00 more than the same package I would only be getting one of those machines used on me.
When I look at my skin I can't believe how much better it looks after only 1 demo she gave me for free, not even a full treatment!!

I can't wait to have a full one done!

I'll keep you posted on the results,

This was also after some serious tanning I did while on holidays.

2 comments:

  1. I had my first full treatment done, it was the lpg machine, rf machine, and the infusion machine. I drank, was up until 4am, woke up every hour until I finally got up and went to work.
    A coworker told my I looked fresh, and much younger.
    I can't believe the results.
    I'll keep everyone posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't you rather have advice from experience not from someone being paid to endorse a service, or product

    ReplyDelete