Thursday 4 July 2013

Feed Your Skin

If you asked me what is the one thing you should eat, if you're only willing to eat one thing to help your skin look younger, and healthier. I would say eat salad. Eat green leafy lettuce twice a day.

Great foods for skin
1.Salad, the more the merrier, green leafy lettuce. Make sure you add some baby spinach, and cucumber.
2.Salmon
3.Almonds

Of course there's many others, but I said I want to keep my advice simple, and easy to follow. 
Make small changes that you can commit to, so you actually stick to it, and see results.

If you add berries, and green apples even better.
If you can't give up alcohol, the only thing I've found that I can drink that doesn't make me look like hell the next day is Grey Goose, unflavored. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment